Experiencing Le Massif…differently!
A long 7.5 km sled run that winds down Mont Liguori, tight turns that will make your tuque spin, and awesome scenery. Le Massif de Charlevoix’s sled run is a unique attraction in North America, and it offers couples, friends, families and groups a chance to discover the Mountain from an entirely different angle.
The sledding run is now closed
See you next season!
Minimum age is 10, and there’s no maximum!
The descent by sled is not continuous. There are several stops along the way that require walking a few metres, and a warm mid-point chalet where you’ll be welcomed in for a well-deserved break.
- Reservation required
- Duration of activity: About 2 hrs
- Departures: Wednesday through Sunday
- Pre-departure lesson (bunny hill)
- Break (beverage at mid-way chalet)
- Transportation by snowcat-cab, from Summit Chalet to trailhead
- Helmets are mandatory
For information and cancellations, please contact our Guest Services at 1-877-536-2774